Monday, September 27, 2010

Reaper 03227: Garrett, Adventuring Cleric







Just another couple of distractions, I swear! I have my Flames of War 88 battery primed and rigged up to glue. It just takes a few nights for the rubber cement to dry, prime, etc... And, I have had a few primed fantasy figures on the table now for several months. I finally picked one up and starting slopping paint on it. I was pretty concerned about the colors on this guy, but went and picked up a bunch of Reaper Master series paints, including that Weathered Blues triad. I really liked it, it actually looks much better in person than in this photo. I wasn't really pleased with these photos, but just couldn't be bothered working too hard on it. It was a long weekend.

Reaper 03227: Garrett, Adventuring Cleric Reaper 03227: Garrett, Adventuring Cleric Reaper 03227: Garrett, Adventuring Cleric Reaper 03227: Garrett, Adventuring Cleric

No comments:

Post a Comment