Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Reaper 03125: Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf




Not sure what I did wrong with these pictures, but they are really not doing the subjects justice. This sweet little girl may be my best female face ever. I will definitely have to take another shot at photographing her at some point. I thought her clothes colors turned out really well, and the large gold armor looks good enough. That's something I could work on, definitely. Not too crazy about the blade, either. It just seems like it needs a little something more. The cape also looks like it was quickly drybrushed instead of having more time spent on it-- I wonder why? Overall, though, I'm very pleased with this figure, one of my better ones. Now, it's back to 15mm WW2, when and if ever I get more painting time...

Reaper 03125: Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf Reaper 03125: Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf Reaper 03125: Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf Reaper 03125: Bailey Silverbell, Dwarf

No comments:

Post a Comment