Monday, April 12, 2010

Old Glory CD-320A Panzer II C/A






Painted up some more Panzer IIs, hopefully this time a more correct model number. I'm guessing this denotes the Pz IIc through A? Kind of hard to coordinate the Old Glory product names, which lack capitalization anywhere I've looked, and the Panzer models a-c and A-C and more. Anyway, this is close enough for me right now.

Had a nice surprise when I went to take these pictures! A while back, I sat down with my camera, worked through all the settings to get some good pictures I was finally happy with, and saved them. Tonight, all the settings were blown away, forcing me to start from scratch again! It took me a bit, but I think I finally got everything back. Probably a good thing to force me to do it every now and then so that I somewhat remember what the heck I'm really doing...

Old Glory CD-320A Panzer II C/A Old Glory CD-320A Panzer II C/A Old Glory CD-320A Panzer II C/A Old Glory CD-320A Panzer II C/A

No comments:

Post a Comment