Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another Week, Another Platoon






I could get used to this! Unfortunately, this could be it for a while as I head into some vacation time. However, I'm very proud of this unit of Battlefront M4A1 Shermans. I thought they turned out very nicely. I like the tank commander on the left-- remind you of anyone? I don't suppose it's too late to sculpt a beard and mount loudspeakers on the sides of the tank! Maybe when I get around to the decals. Anyway, this should give me a satisfying enough selection to run a largish game between my US Airborne and Panzergrenadiers, so I'm happy. I'll probably be looking to flesh the Germans out now that I have some more Allied support. Now, off for some historical research at Netflix.

Battlefront M4A1 Sherman Battlefront M4A1 Sherman Battlefront M4A1 Sherman Battlefront M4A1 Sherman Battlefront M4A1 Sherman Battlefront M4A1 Sherman Battlefront M4A1 Sherman Battlefront M4A1 Sherman

5 comments:

  1. Those are very nice looking Shermans Andy.

    We definitely need to do another FOW game soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cavalry is definitely en route...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your production ability is amazing. You are the "sleeping giant".

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did you watch Dead Snow? How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was semi-campy zombie slasher horror. Not bad, but nothing to go out of your way for.

    ReplyDelete