Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Reaper Warlord Entry

The results are in for the Reaper Warlord v2 contest and, sadly, I did not win. Because my entry got lost in transit somewhere, I'm sure. Anyway, I will now regale you with my submission, to the tune of the Major-General's Song from the Pirates of Penzance:


I am the very model of a modern Warlord commander
I'm making warbands Nefsokar, Overlord and Crusader
I paint a lot and have a bucketload of Reaper miniatures
And a review on my weblog will certainly travel far!


I mean, it's all there, folks-- the witty play on a well-known tune, references to the factions of Taltos, a commercial plug for Reaper's miniatures and the subtle bribery attempt by offering a positive review on my website! I blame-- well, somebody, anybody else, as clearly my submission was flawless.

No comments:

Post a Comment