Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wasted Roads

The Blog of the Wasteland...the Ayatollah of Paint and Converter! "I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me paint up my dogs of war. Look at what you made of your old figures. Why? Because you're talented! You hoard your bits."
"Don't listen to him!"
"Now, my prisoners say you plan to take your rules into the Wasteland. You sent them out this morning to find a set of rules. A game big enough to haul those fat conversions you made. What an awesome plan!"


"No! No more talk! We go in! We paint! We'll paint them!"
"Be still my dog of war! l understand your eagerness. We've all watched someone start a project we love. But we do it my way!"
"Losers wait!"
"We do it my way! Time is our ally. The setting will be ours. Then, you shall have your spectacle."
Sorry...just such a quotable move, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment