Tuesday, April 22, 2008

May Gawd Have Pity On Me...GURPS Pokemon


Yes folks, I have taken definite steps in my plans to run GURPS: Pokemon for my children.






The figures are from Four Color Figures Superfigs civilians-- the "Professor" (I need a tree species that starts with X...) and two Pokemon Trainers (the PCs). The "Pokemon" proxies are Reaper familiars, from left to right: Meowth, Aron, Torchic, Treeko (an iguana), Mudkip (the colors match well), Poochyena/Zigzagoon, and a Zubat.
Naturally, it won't be GURPS with all the knobs turned on, it will be a very light, very Cinematic GURPS...

1 comment:

  1. Dude! I'm totaly doing a Savage Worlds port of Digimon! Waht a coincidence!
    J/K
    Looks good so far, I wanna play the evil antagonistic equivalent to Team Rocket...

    ReplyDelete