Thursday, October 5, 2006

New fonts

I increased the font sizes and changed the fonts for the site's layout. I'm trying to make the site a little easier to read. It's lately struck me as somewhat difficult to read. If you have any opinions about it, let me know. Thanks.


P.S. Also, if you ever find you can't comment, just e-mail me. I use a spam blocker on comments, and I occaisionally blacklist stuff (like blogspot.com!) that I shouldn't, which may prevent you from posting. Every post has to be moderated by me before it appears on the site, but if it's actually rejected, you'll get a message saying so. Just e-mail me your comment, and I'll track down the problem. Eventually, I'll upgrade and change the comment URL so automated spam bots can't just post, and probably remove the blacklisting stuff altogether. I get a lot of spam on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment