Thursday, November 3, 2005

Shooters Finished


I finished the five stands of Shooters tonight.



I did a full strip plus one figure per rank, for seven figures per rank. They're glued on irregularly-- some with the strips glued flush left, other flush right, and still others staggered. I then levelled out the bases with epoxy, painted and glued static grass on as usual.



This took about fifty minutes, bringing the total time to 10:20. I have 34 points of HotT units now.
This leaves only the Highlanders I planned on doing as Warbands. Eh, I'm not really inspired to do them. Of course, I wasn't for the Shooters, either. I should just do them and get them out of the way. Plus, I need a Hero and a Paladin on Cleric or something like that to go along with it. There are still a few things left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment