Friday, October 21, 2005

Where On Earth Did This Figure Come From?

Did you ever find a figure and have absolutely no idea where it come from?


I was looking through my Darkest Africa stuff tonight, and found a single figure in a small ziplock bag. It appears to be a Games Workshop Zulu (c) 1987. I didn't even know they made Zulu, much less that I had one. How on Earth could such a unique figure have wound up in my lead without me remembering it? It's the only figure in a bag in ten small drawers of figures! I swear it wasn't there the last time I looked!!

1 comment:

  1. I do believe it's from GW's Talisman line of figures, to support the original version of that game. There was also several other minis that were out of place with GW universes. An astronaut, chainsaw warrior, archaelogist, scientist, highlander, witch doctor, etc., along with some typical fantasy archetypes for heroes and characters in the various Talisman expansions.

    ReplyDelete