Saturday, December 21, 2002

Devil Dog Design Airborne Fireteam

I've taken some quick pictures of my Devil Dog Design pack 2007 US Airborne Standard Fireteam.


I went back and made a few changes to my color scheme. I used a slightly lighter brown in the 3 color desert disruptive pattern, and mixed a new "green" color. I also used a brighter green on the body armor to try to make it stand out a bit more like it does in photographs, plus made sure it was mostly the green color in the pattern. I redid the 82nd patch after getting correct colors-- tan patch with brown oval, and apparantly tan or yellow "AA." I went with a straw yellow, which is how it appears to me in pictures. I'll take a better picture later when I have time to set up proper lighting.


Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

Small | Large

No comments:

Post a Comment